ACE PERFORMANCE AUTO
IN QUEEN CREEK, AZ
22325 S. Scotland Court
Queen Creek, AZ 85142
Queen Creek, AZ Auto Repair
Whether you need your daily driver repaired, need some help with engine repair on a project car, or you want to add some extra horsepower and performance to your car or truck, Ace Performance Auto is your one-stop-shop. Our auto techs in Queen Creek, AZ, ensure you receive quality parts and service from engine repairs to maintenance and performance upgrades.
All vehicles, whether domestic or Euro cars, need regular maintenance so that you get the best out of your vehicle and reduce the risk of becoming stranded because of an unexpected breakdown. Replacing wear and tear items and changing the fluids are essential for keeping your vehicle running smoothly. Our maintenance mechanics don’t just provide the service you need – they also inspect your vehicle for upcoming issues, whether you are in the shop for regular maintenance or auto repair in Queen Creek, AZ.
Maintenance services we provide include:
- Oil and filter changes
- Lube the chassis
- Transmission service and flush
- Coolant flush
- Power steering fluid flush
- Brake fluid flush
- Replace brake pads
- Check and replace belts and hoses as needed
Domestic and European Auto Repair in Queen Creek AZ
When your vehicle needs repairs, you need someone you can trust to make those repairs. In Queen Creek, AZ, Ace Performance Auto repair uses high-quality aftermarket and OEM parts to ensure the repairs keep you on the road. Repairs we perform on domestic and Euro cars include:
- Steering and suspension components, including gearboxes, power steering racks, power steering pumps, tie rods, springs, struts, shocks, and other parts
- Brake systems, including rotors, pads, shoes, wheel cylinders, brake lines, and master cylinders
- Wheels and tires
- Fuel systems, including fuel injectors, fuel pumps, and fuel lines. We can even convert a carbureted vehicle to electronic fuel injection
- Air conditioning, including dryers, accumulators, compressors, condensers, orifice tubes, expansion blocks, evaporators, and high- and low-pressure lines
- Computer systems, including the engine control module and the many sensors in the system
- Ignition systems, including ignition key, wiring, spark plugs, plug wires, and coils
- Coolant systems, including hoses, thermostats, water pumps, and radiators
- Timing chains and timing belts
- Intake and exhaust manifolds
Our experienced auto technicians at Ace Performance Auto also install performance upgrades, including fuel injection kits, cold air intakes, performance chips and computers, and more. If you are ready to add more horsepower to your vehicle, call the shop to discuss which performance parts you want to use to increase your vehicle’s performance.
Our Auto Technicians
When you drop your vehicle off for repairs or maintenance at Ace Performance, you will feel confident that you will get your car back with quality parts. Our technicians are ASE Certified, and some have other certifications, including Ford.
Contact one of our auto techs at Ace Performance Auto at (480) 539-6872 to schedule an appointment when you need your vehicle repairs quickly and with the best parts. If you are stranded, just let the tow truck driver know to bring your vehicle to us. Call us when it’s on the way to let us know that you’re coming in for repairs.