PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE IN Queen Creek, AZ
Car owners want to avoid major vehicle repairs and breakdowns, mainly because they can be stressful and expensive. The most secure way to prevent them is through preventive maintenance. It’s essentially a regular service that doesn’t necessarily fix an issue but helps prevent major problems from happening.
Certified Technicians in Queen Creek, AZ
At APA Total Car Care in Gilbert, AZ, and Queen Creek, AZ, our certified technicians are here to help you take better care of your vehicle. Our shop can assist with all of your vehicle’s preventive maintenance.
We help remind you when vital services are due so that you never miss an interval. Keeping current with maintenance will ensure that your car stays reliable and free from major issues.
How Preventative Maintenance Can Save You Money
People often skip preventative maintenance. They don’t want to pay someone for transmission flushes, oil changes, coolant flushes, and other maintenance.
However, if you don’t take care of your vehicle, it certainly won’t take care of you. You’ll save money in the long run by following the manufacturer’s recommended maintenance intervals.
Preventative maintenance services that can save you money include:
- Oil changes: Keep the oil at optimum operating consistency. Over time, oil degrades from metal shavings from moving parts and other debris in the oil pan.
- Filter changes: Ensure that the vehicle’s fluids are clean and that enough fluids get to the pertinent parts. For example, a clogged fuel filter could reduce the amount of fuel to the injectors, causing the fuel pump to overwork and the mixture to be incorrect. In turn, that sends the sensors and computers crazy. The computer will send all kinds of codes to illuminate that annoying yellow light on the dash.
- Fluid changes: Ensure that pertinent fluids (such as brake fluid, power steering fluid, and coolant) have enough lubrication and other properties to keep everything running smoothly.
- Tires: They can tell a mechanic many things, including a potential problem with the suspension. Early finding and repairing of suspension issues keep the tires from wearing out. These will also keep you safer. Failing suspension parts could cause you to lose control of your vehicle.
Catching something before it breaks can save you a considerable amount of money. For example, if we find brake pads that don’t have much left to them, we recommend changing them before they damage other components (like the calipers and rotors).
Standard Preventative Maintenance Services in Queen Creek, AZ
Preventative maintenance includes the following services:
- Brake inspection and service
- Flush and refill brake fluid
- Coolant exchange and fill
- Exhaust system inspection
- Air filter replacement
- Cabin air filter replacement
- Flush and refill power steering fluid
- Oil change
- Spark plugs replacement
- Transmission fluid exchange
- Tire service
- Fuel filter replacement
- Timing belt replacement
Contact a Certified Auto Technician in Queen Creek, AZ
For trusted preventative maintenance, stop by APA Total Car Care at 1730 W Sunrise Blvd., Suite A105, Gilbert, AZ 85233, or 22325 S Scotland Court, Suite 101, Queen Creek, AZ 85142. You can also call us at (480) 539-6872 or fill out this appointment form.